If you are considering hiring roofing contractors, or doing things yourself you can save major headaches and future problems by paying attention to these commonly seen installation problems with commercial and residential roofing systems.
- Poor, Inconsistent Welds
- Improper Fastener Spacing
- Unadhered Base Flashing
- Inadequate Temperature Control Of Asphalt
- Poor Interply Integrity And Dry Laps
- Fire Safety Concerns
- Over/Under Torching And Voids In Seams
- Improperly Spaced Decks
- Buckled Plywood
- No Waterproofing Underlayment Installed In Valleys
- Improperly Installed Step Flashings
- Improper Materials Storage
- Seaming Problems At The Selvage Edge And End Laps
- Under-Driven Fasteners
- Incorrect Attachment Patterns
- Loose Or Damaged Insulation
Still Have Questions?
Want to get a Free roof inspection and estimate?
Toll Free (888) 766-3361
Local roofing contractors with more than 40 years experience as one of the areas best local roofing companies.